Common Name: Murraya Microphylla (Fine Leaves) 达摩九里香
Description: Murraya Microphylla, commonly called the Orange Jessamine or “Satinwood”, is a tropical, evergreen tree bearing small, white, scented flowers, which is commonly grown as an ornamental tree in its native countries of Southeast Asia, China and Australasia.
Benefits: Air purifying plants
Watering: Apply water before the soil appears dry -- never allow the soil to become completely dry.
Sunlight: Thrive indoors in high light and appreciates being kept outdoors during the spring and summer.
Placement: Living room, office, table, kitchen, window side
* Shipping Info*
1. All items are readystock based & will proceed within 2 working days.
2. EAST MALAYSIA ORDERS: Kindly select ‘Poslaju’ as shipping option. We DO NOT responsible for any risks happen such as parcel loss & damage, plant dead, shipping delay, custom clearance etc.
东马区下单前须知: 只可以用 Poslaju各种包裹损失/遗失，植物死亡，物流延迟，卡关等我们一律不负责。
3. We will responsible for a new replacement plant if received plant dead only if shipment period within 4 days for West Malaysia & postage charge have to pay by buyer.
4. It is normal when the color of the plants look fade and leaves fall during transit as they’d been keep in boxes for few days. Once items received, provide your plants with light, water & good airflow and will recover to their beauty.
5. Please understand that real plants are under non-claimable category in Shopee, buyer have to take own risk if plants died/damaged due to delivery delay. We ship on time as mentioned & NO refund will be made.
Thank you for shopping with us! Have a nice day.
WeChat ID tklnsb_onlinestore